Thursday, June 27, 2013

Photography

Since I quit tennis in December 2011, I have been looking for a new hobby. I have really enjoyed photography. While there is a certain skill level to get great photos, sometimes you are in the right place at the right time, and the shot just works. The two below were not planned; they just happened without all kinds of set-up and planning.





Then you see other photos and think, "Were these staged or accidental?"  Like below are totally innocent but look a little inappropriate:


And then those that are set up and just cool!


Anyway I look at it, I have so much to learn and seems like little time.  But that makes this life fun, all the unknown -- the uncertainty. Like running a marathon or an ultra where very little is constant, and that is how I like life.  Always thinking and trying to do better.  I think it would really suck to be the best, as then it really is hard to see where one can go.  So, I love being the 1 millionth best at what I do.

Carry on my friends...

1 comment:

photography lover said...

Photography is an art which requires some special skill and extra ordinary knowledge about photography.