A few years ago, when I blogged with greater frequency and people actually read the information, I posted my ideal Christmas list. Someone read it, as on Christmas morning I had an interesting gift I wanted, from Santa. The biggest surprise was that Santa reads my blog and I must have been a little nice! I never learned who it really was so I come to the conclusion Santa must be real?
So this year, I will once again see if anyone reads my information. I know people read the information, so let me say that differently. See if anyone who would traditionally give me a gift reads the blog. Maybe Santa may read it once again and I am not sure I have been nice this year…
But before I get into the list, let me share my favorite Santa quotes. Some you may have heard but they are ones that are always worth repeating.
- “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” (George Carlin)
- “Santa Claus has the right idea - visit people only once a year.” (Victor Borge)
- “Santa was happily married, but hi wife wasn’t.” (Victor Borge)
- “One of the problems we have in this country is that too many adults believe in Santa “Claus, and too many children don't.” (Lee Lauer)
- ”I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.” (Bernard Manning)
- “You know you're getting old, when Santa starts looking younger.” (Robert Paul)
Anyway, on to my list:
- Be pain free! Most of this year I have had brutal headaches and they progressively get worse.
- Be infection free. In October, I found I had the infection, which in 2010 resulted in major surgery. I recently finished my routine of Levaquin, Pro-Air, Q-Var, Fluticasone and Prednisone.
- The ability to relax and wind down for a few days
How silly of me, Santa can’t bring health and well being! So here are things I would use:
- A good 77MM rubber hood for my 70-200 lens. One like the Kaiser 77mm 3-in-1 rubber lens hood
- An extra battery for my Nikon D600. Not the knock off, the real Nikon one.
- Bose earphones. Not the really expensive ones (quiet comfort) as I wouldn’t dare use them, but the simple IE2.
- A 77 MM 8X or 10X ND filter. Now these are pricey for good glass… Like B+W, etc...
- A ND filter set (Like the one in this link)
- Macadamia nuts - Love em!
- New bike gloves - old ones getting really worn out
- Bike socks
Really, none of this matters much if we all are together, without argument, for at least one day. That would be the best Christmas gift of all. Peace and happiness wight he ones we love.