Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holy Crap!

Love that Frank Barone...  Classic show -- Everybody Loves Raymond...  Although, I have been into the real classic, Dragnet.  Not sure what that has to do with anything, as that is not why I said "Holy Crap" in the title.

I said it as it had been almost 3 months since a post.  WOW...  I have been busy with the promotion at work and trying to do more than I can.  Also been expanding my photography experience.  Some examples:






I will sit down and write something good this weekend. I miss blog posts a little since Facebook offers instant gratification. I really am not that thrilled with Facebook. It may be like Myspace or other trends. I have never tweeted and have no desire to do so.

Either way, the blog is to me much like pen and paper was to Grandma. I need to get back to it, as it was enjoyable.

When everything seems drab, I think of how I have it great and others, well, not so much.  Like the poor dog in this cartoon:


Thanks for reading!

Carry on...


2 comments:

SteveQ said...

I never noticed before how much the stone arch bridge pillars look like stiletto heels.

Beth said...

Beautiful pictures! Glad you are doing well.