Thursday, July 23, 2009

I can sit

Finally, I can bend my knee 90 degrees. I can now sit normally. Although there are arguments, I can do anything normally. I think I may be starting to walk or light biking by the weekend. Makes me wonder, as I have not in the past, should I count walking miles as training miles? I often wondered that. Walking is an important part of an ultra? So, do you count walks? If you do, which ones? Should they not count unless they are over a certain distance or time? What about pace? Casual walks as opposed to brisk walks?

I am not sure. Given that I have had the surgery and need to make a slow comeback, I think I will count all miles as training. I think the software is for running, biking, and other activities. I will just place them under others?

Either way, it's nice to get some movement on the leg. Just taking is slow and easy!

Carry on.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

You're making progress, that's the main thing!

Carl Gammon said...

Yes, it all counts: first to heal, then to get into ultra form.