Friday, May 21, 2010

Way to much bed time...

I am a person who does not like to sit still. But since the surgery went well and I am home, I lie down most of the day. If I get up in about 20 minutes, I will be out of it and have to lie down again. The Doc said I am out for the rest of May, if not longer. The good thing is that my vision is not an issue, and my head is clearer than I recall it being for a long time. I no longer wake up unable to see or confused, which is a great cause for celebration. This does not come without headaches like none I have ever experienced, but Hydrocodone helps...

Already tired, so I am going to stop this post.

Until later, Carry on...

8 comments:

SteveQ said...

Good to hear the surgery went well. Now... baby steps. Get well, but don't rush it (and remember who's saying that!)

Diane said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend!

Wayne said...

Good news, Londell - seems like better days are ahead... yay!

Kel said...

Glad to hear that the surgery went well - hope to see you sooner rather than later out on the trails!

brothergrub said...

Things are on the UP - Great news!

Mike W. said...

Great news, now just take it one day at a time and for once listen to Steve.

JojaJogger said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Now do as Steve says, not as Steve does and take your time.

Beth said...

I'm so glad that the surgery went well and that your vision is better. Rest, rest, rest and you will be out on the trails feeling good when the time is right.