Sunday, August 2, 2009

Great weather / Farmers Market

Wow, what a lovely weekend. I was not able to bike, did walk a little. Swimming (well, moving in the pool) was nice. I had to get out, so I went to the Minneapolis Farmers Market. People say there is such a hard time finding a place to park. Well, I did not see that at all. There was plenty of parking to fit my car because people do not know how to park and they always leave enough space for me, but not most other cars...


The metro, farmers' markets have grown in number,, but this is still my favorite... I did get a whole bunch of veggies now, just looking for creative ways to cook them or mix them cold into a great salad.

4 comments:

Minneapolis Farmers Market said...

You are smart. Thanks for shopping our market!

Wayne said...

That's a great picture, Londell!! :)

Helen said...

Love the picture. And the comment from the Farmer's market!! Thanks for the reminder - I don't visit there often enough.

Beth said...

Very funny picture of the car. I've lived here 5 years and never made it to the Farmers' Market. I will have to work on that! Sounds like fun.