Saturday, May 17, 2014

Let the RIDE begin!

 I had planned to leave much earlier, but it was raining when I woke at 5:00 AM.  It was coming down pretty hard.  I checked the radar, and it was supposed to clear up early.  It quit raining by 7:30 AM,,, and I woke the gentle giant (AKA Jordan).


It was 8:15 AM, and we were hoping for good weather before the start of the ride. It is not too bad with the temperature at about 45 degrees and a slight wind to our backs.  We plan to go less than 100 miles on this first day of camping. We saw no need to delay as this ride will likely be rain-free over the next 12-16 days.  The forecast was for regular rain all week. 


All smiles before we head out...

All smiles before we head out...

Jordan wanted to complete the angry photo before we started, too. Below is our first effort to be mad at each other. It did look fake. Special Thanks to Katerina Bujnoch for taking the photos.

I tried to look angry, but it did not work.

No comments: