Tuesday, July 26, 2016

308 pounds - WOW

SHIT, how did I get here?  I can't find my way out.  Some have heard me complain about my life, and I am sure it is shitty to read.  Why bother?  I have a great life but can't see that right now.

A decade ago, I loved going to work. I worked hard to support my employer's needs and lived check to check. I often wondered if I could feed my child and myself. I was doing everything I could to make ends meet. I was happy.


Now, I make twice as much a month as I need to live on; I have no debt and hate going to work.  Why?  I do not know.  I know I am getting lost in the hustle and bustle and not sure what I want anymore from this life.  As I wrote earlier, I have several friends who commit suicide.  I know one man who did this after his kids grew up and had little care or concern for him.  A loving girlfriend saves me.  But this is hard to accept as I believe I am a burden to her!  I am concerned.


Anyway, sleep has been poor.  I was three to four times a night.  My stomach is in pain often.  I need to get back to health somehow.  But How?


Carry on my friends, carry on!

No comments: