Thursday, January 31, 2013

What a waste

I woke up at 5:45 AM and very tired. I just dillydallied around for about one hour before I left for work. 

It is frigid outside. The wind made it well below zero in windchill. I got to work and realized I was further behind than I was three weeks ago. That is after working most weekends. I don’t know how that happened, but it needs to stop! I worked most of the day hard, and at about 5:15 PM, I decided it was time to go home. When he got home, I continued my bad eating habits. I need to stop this.

Tomorrow is February 1. It may be a great day to turn a new leaf and get serious. It’s like a New Year’s resolution, and it may not last, but I need to do something! I am wondering what software would be best. I have been using Fit Day and tried many others. I find that none of them do the job I want to do.


Carry on my friends, carry on!

No comments: